A Self-Managed Superannuation Fund is a vehicle to build up family wealth with specific regulations that allows you and your family to grow your wealth for retirement and transfer this wealth to the next generation.
A Self-Managed Superannuation Fund is more than a place to build your retirement wealth. It is a:
- Tax effective investment vehicle – 15% tax on net income
- Key wealth protection tool for the family
- Strategic business assets for business owners, and
- Importantly an effective retirement vehicle to build the family wealth and transfer this wealth to family members over the generations.
A Self-Managed Super Fund allows you to manage your own superannuation under the rules and regulations set out by the ATO and SIS Act. ABC Insight can provide you with advice in relation to whether or not a Self-Managed Super Fund is appropriate/beneficial for you at any stage of your life.
ABC Insight provide the complete management of all self-managed superannuation fund compliance & administration.
Did you know –
- that SMSF’s can have from one to four members
- that you can buy commercial or residential property in a SMSF
- that an SMSF can also invest in shares, precious metals, art and collectibles
- that a SMSF can borrow money to purchase property.
There are many rules associated with starting and managing your own fund, so it is important to understand all the rules and regulations before you start. We specialise in super fund establishment, accounting, compliance, tax and auditing, and can advise you on all of these areas.